Thank you for your interest in volunteering to “help out” with the Soar4jobs Program.
There are many opportunities in each of the two major support areas:
1. Monday Night Meetings (2nd and 4th Mondays of the Month).
2. Behind the Scenes
Monday Night provides the opportunity to meet and work directly with those in the Job Change Process. You’d sign up for one or more Mondays then are at St. O’s from approximately 6:30pm to a bit after 9pm.
Behind the scenes is more flexible, time-wise, but doesn't offer the interaction with the people.
Typical assignments for Monday Night (Job Descriptions available)
- Hospitality (Meeting Coordinator)
- 1st time Orientation Leader
- Small Group Leader
If you’re interested in any of these positions, let me know. I’ll arrange an “On the Job Training Session”.
Behind The Scenes:
- Soar Resource Library Monitor (Job Description available)
- Getting Started Kit Production/ Assembly
- Soar4jobs Web Site Administration
- Speaker Identification and Scheduling & Volunteer List and Calendar
- Core Team Administration
- Daily Email Job Postings
If any of these interest you – let me know. Again, it’ll be OJT.
Please review this information and let me know your area(s) of interest. If you want additional detail, or want to discuss any of this – give me a call (651) 484-2597.
Thanks again for volunteering. Welcome to Soar4jobs. I look forward to working with you.
Catholic Community of St. Odilia
Email – email@example.com
|Last Updated: 12/23/10|